I got a comment on my last post from Bonnie at The Life of Bon, inviting me to participate in a little link-up that started as an Instagram thing (which as much as I love the Insta, I don't check it probably as often as I used to). You post a sassy photo and list 5 facts. So I thought, why the heck not?
Cue sassy picture:
(oh by the way, I don't take sexy pictures...this is as close as you are gonna get)
1) I have a younger brother and we have the same exact initials-JMB
2) I have this incredibly irrational fear of all and any insects/bees/flying or crawling creature. I have been known to have a full out fit if someone tells me there is a bee on or near me (including flailing arms)
3) I once kicked a girl in the stomach in middle school during a fight. (I should mention i didnt kick her very hard) Then I proceeded to cry. The girl and I hugged like, 5 minutes later. Yeah, I wasn't very tough.
4) My first (and only) D ever in my life came in my 3rd semester of Music History at NYU. I didn't hand in the extra credit assignment to the professor in time and therefore did not bump my grade up to a B. (happens when the only two grades in the class are midterm and final)
5) At one point in my life, I had a killer internship at a busy NYC recording studio and got to sit in on and help with some awesome recording sessions. I once even recorded an local NYU band's 3 song EP.
See ya tomorrow for Fitness Friday!